mercredi 9 mai 2007

;) Muuuuuaaaaaaa !

Zürich, 8 mai 2007

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Muaaaa!! Hope you'll love the pain as mush as the T-shirt ;)
La Maga has oficially entered in Europe.. smth is better than nothing.. right? (coca-cola side of life)
Love, moi..

Anonyme a dit…

I forgot... You look sooooo yummie.. (I might write a lot of things, but better telling them to you ;))
¿Can I trade places w/ Chicken? By the way.. Gracias Pollo!

Séb a dit…

Actually I'm sure he would love to swap and not to stay that long in Zürich ;)

Mat a dit…

Seb ... c'est qui cette douce Maga qui semble bien t'apprécier ? hein ?

Séb a dit…

Tu sais bien qui est cette douce et tendre Maga... Un passage par cette page http://leyouki.blogspot.com/2007_02_01_archive.html et tout te reviendra à l'esprit ;)

La Maga a dit…

Hey! Are you talking 'bout me? Is not fair! Voy a empezar a escribir en castellano asi entiende la mitad de la gente que entra al blog de mon p'tit cochon, estoy super belicosa.. perdón.. Anyway.. Peut-être tendre, peut-être douce.. The only thing I know is that my head had been blown away by this shy French boy.. ;)
Yeah.. really smart of me being trillions of kms. away.. Those things that can't be managed..

P.S: Did you realize that my mouth looks like a bear trap? Ja.